Abby's Between Girlfriends: A Sharing of Marital Secrets

Can you believe it?...Happily married all these years, (actually 39 now)! People ask me all the time, "How do you do it?" Would you like the answer to this question? Wanting to share my secrets is what inspired me to write Abby's Between Girlfriends: A Sharing of Marital Secrets?
To grab your copy in print, e-book, or soon to come audio, visit
Amazon.com/author/abbygailsmith
I write under the pen name: Abby Gail Smith

Know You Are Blessed, Because You Are!
















Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Forever!



This poem opens the meditation manual I wrote during a 40 Day Fast. The poem came to me just before opening my eyes one morning. I kept saying to myself, "I need to get up and write this down. Get up and write this down!" This is what kept running through my mind:

I Am Spirit
Morning after morning,
They slip by.
Moments in time,
They slip by.
From moon to new moon,
They slip by.
Births and announcements,
They slip by.
Deaths and burials,
They slip by.
My Spirit,
Forever

~ Abby Gail Smith (pen name)
Copyright by Robbie S. Redmon, All rights reserved

Have you had moments like this? Moments when you could feel your Spirit guiding you?

5 comments:

Christy said...

That's a beautiful poem. And I can't imagine fasting for 40 days! I should keep a journal on my nightstand - because that always happens to me too - I should write this down! Then, by morning, I forget!

Maggi said...

I've had mornings like that too! lol This is a beautiful poem, thanks for sharing it!

The Muse said...

I am delighted to be blessed as I spend a moment here....!

Tricia McWhorter said...

It's a lovely poem. But a 40 day fast? Geez.

Jennifer said...

Beautiful poem! You are so great and inspirational!

Thanks for visiting today!