Abby's Between Girlfriends: A Sharing of Marital Secrets

Can you believe it?...Happily married all these years, (actually 39 now)! People ask me all the time, "How do you do it?" Would you like the answer to this question? Wanting to share my secrets is what inspired me to write Abby's Between Girlfriends: A Sharing of Marital Secrets?
To grab your copy in print, e-book, or soon to come audio, visit
Amazon.com/author/abbygailsmith
I write under the pen name: Abby Gail Smith

Know You Are Blessed, Because You Are!
















Monday, July 13, 2009

MTV & Me Update


In my first MTV & Me post (read here), I told you I would keep you updated. During the shooting of the True Life Documentary, the camera crew explained that they had no way of knowing, at that time, if the documentary would make the cut to go on air. I was told it would all depend on the couple and how their story progressed. Well, the producer called today to ask me how I wanted my credits to read. Oh, okay, I thought to myself. I said, "Does this mean it's a go?" She said, "Yes, it's going to air. But, I'll have to get back to you with the exact date and time." I told her she could list me as Couples Counselor: Robbie S. Redmon, LPC as apposed to my business name Coach Abby, Inc. Counseling Services. I would have loved to list both, but she said there wasn't enough room, so I had to choose. As soon as I get the air date and I time, I'll post it here for you in yet, another update.

9 comments:

Caramel Diva said...

Congrats Robbie! what an amazing opportunity:)

I can't wait to see you on tv:)

Cindy Bultema said...

How exciting!! Can't wait for the update as to when it will air! Thanks for sharing the great news!
Warmly,
Cindy :)

Bahiyah S. said...

Congrats! I can't wait to read the details of the documentary. Please keep your readers posted. Rest assure I will support the episode and tune in.

Dee said...

WOW. Good for you girl.

Hopping over from SITS

Melissa said...

That's awesome!!! Congratulations! Can't wait to see ya live and in action

LY said...

Greetings from Fort Worth. Congrats Sitsa! Hope it will be soon :)

LY

Anonymous said...

That's awesome!!!!

BBGF said...

Yee haw! I am excited for you. Glad I dropped by. Congrats. Love.
BBGF

Unknown said...

Congratulations!