Abby's Between Girlfriends: A Sharing of Marital Secrets

Can you believe it?...Happily married all these years, (actually 39 now)! People ask me all the time, "How do you do it?" Would you like the answer to this question? Wanting to share my secrets is what inspired me to write Abby's Between Girlfriends: A Sharing of Marital Secrets?
To grab your copy in print, e-book, or soon to come audio, visit
Amazon.com/author/abbygailsmith
I write under the pen name: Abby Gail Smith

Know You Are Blessed, Because You Are!
















Sunday, August 30, 2009

MTV's
"I'm Ending My Marriage"
True Life Documentary
-Me On MTV- Update


Quick Update: The MTV producer called today. The True Life Documentary, "I'm Ending My Marriage" will air tomorrow, August 31th at 9:00 P.M. CST. I'm their Featured Therapist. Warning: I have not seen the tape, so I don't know what angle MTV will come from. I have Direct TV, so that would be channel 331 for me. I've already hit the Record button... I'm so excited! I hope you will tune in.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

SO COOL!

@eloh said...

Hey, that's great....will you be considering this your "15 min"?

We'll gather 'round and watch...this is wonderful news!

Caramel Diva said...

congrats...I'll be checking it out!

MOMSWEB said...

Woooonderful! I have Direct TV also, so thanks for sharing the channel. I'll record it also. Yipppeee!!

Melissa Papaj Photography said...

Wow! That is Awesome Robbie! I wish I could tune in, but I have pictures tomorrow and won't be home. Hopefully they will approach it tastefully, but who knows with MTV???

Tricia McWhorter said...

Good for you!! I'll watch if I get the chance.

Lisa Petrarca said...

VERY COOL...I'll be watching!

Mrs. M said...

How exciting!!! Coming by from SITS to say hello!! :-)

Christie Redmon said...

This picture of you is absolutely beautiful! Can't wait to watch you tonight!

Adiba Nelson, Author/Blogger/Mom said...

So I firmly believe that EVERYTHING happens for a reason. You follow my blog (yay! Thanks!) I check yours periodically to see what advice you are offering but hadn't checked in a while so had NO IDEA you were going to be on MTV's True Life. I NEVER watch MTV's True Life but in flipping channels I came across the opening credits and saw the "i'm ending my marriage" title. I decided to watch because mt honey and I have been having issues lately. I saw the therapist (you) and said to my honey "she's good"...i'm a social worker and so I could see where you were going. But I still hadn't put two and two together. He and I got into it again last night and thought it might be a good idea for us to look into counseling.

Then today I come back to see what wisdom you're espousing AND FIND OUT IT WAS YOU I WAS AGREEING WITH ON THE SHOW!!!

I don't know what God has up his holy sleeve, but that was just INTERESTING!

by the way, aside from all of the above, I appreciated your most recnt posting!

Mrs. Bradley said...

Can't wait 2 see it.

Anonymous said...

Holy cow. Did you what it? That girl you counseled was a real piece of garbage later on. You'd need months to work that nutjob out.
That business with calling the cops and ruining his clothes? WTF?